We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our websites and partner websites, as well as that of our vendors and partners.
This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. By refusing your consent, you can ensure that no cookies are installed. Most web sites use 3 types of cookies. In our case, necessary and performance cookies are used.
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
Information that we collect from you:
- When you visit, register or order products or services on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details, etc.
Use of your Information:
- By completing a booking or submitting an enquiry through this website You agree that We have the following lawful reasons for processing your personal data:
(a) consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for contact purposes.
(b) We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for business development, statistical and management purposes.
- Where you have consented, We will use your information to let you know by email about products and services We offer. If You change your mind about being contacted in the future, you will be able to withdraw your consent by unsubscribing.
Disclosure of your Information:
- We will not pass your information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
- The information you provide to us will only be accessed by ourselves.
- We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Where we store your personal data:
- All information you provide to us is stored on computers or the secure servers of our trusted third party software and service providers (eg Google analytics).
-Any payment transactions, user logins and passwords are encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- For customer communications, we will retain your data and communications for up to five years for the purposes of an audit trail in case of future disputes, but you will not be added to a distribution list for marketing purposes unless you have opted in to such communications.
- If you no longer wish for your personal details to be stored on our servers, you can delete your name, personal email address and phone number via our admin system.
- You have the right to object to us processing or retaining your personal data for any purpose. On receiving Your instruction we will request any additional proof of identification then permanently delete your personal data from our live systems within a maximum of 30 days. Your personal data will be retained in back up files for up to one year beyond this point in line with our data retention policy: this data is retained for business continuity and diagnostic purposes only. Your diagnostics data which does not contain personal data will retained for up to two years in line with Our data retention policy.
- You have the right to request access information held about you. On receiving Your instruction We will request any additional proof of identification then permanently delete your personal data from Our live systems within a maximum of 30 days.
- You have the right to request correction of the personal data we hold about you.